Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. General Electric ( GE) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, General Electric rose $0.49 (1.9%) to $26.94 on light volume. Throughout the day, 25,232,191 shares of General Electric exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 37,307,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $26.68-$26.98 after having opened the day at $26.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.45. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 18.9%, ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 11.2%, UQM Technologies ( UQM), up 10.5% and China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), up 10.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full General Electric Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.