Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Johnson & Johnson ( JNJ) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Johnson & Johnson rose $1.47 (1.6%) to $94.44 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,177,131 shares of Johnson & Johnson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,297,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $93.42-$94.48 after having opened the day at $93.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.97. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Tonix Pharmaceuticals ( TNXP), up 30.6%, Auxilium Pharmaceuticals ( AUXL), up 11.9%, Puma Biotechnology ( PBYI), up 11.7% and Cormedix ( CRMD), up 11.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Johnson & Johnson Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.