Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. McKesson ( MCK) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, McKesson fell $2.76 (-1.7%) to $159.98 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,826,703 shares of McKesson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,633,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $159.78-$163.20 after having opened the day at $162.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $162.74. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Armco Metals Holdings ( AMCO), down 4.8% and Global Partners ( GLP), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full McKesson Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.