Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Five Below ( FIVE) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Five Below fell $1.96 (-3.9%) to $47.75 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,652,930 shares of Five Below exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 963,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $47.75-$51.00 after having opened the day at $49.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $49.71. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: CSS Industries ( CSS), down 8.3%, Titan Machinery ( TITN), down 6.4%, Francescas Holdings ( FRAN), down 5.5% and Odyssey Marine Exploration ( OMEX), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Five Below Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.