Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PulteGroup ( PHM) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, PulteGroup fell $0.36 (-2.0%) to $17.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 8,225,284 shares of PulteGroup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,266,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.84-$18.32 after having opened the day at $18.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.35. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), down 8.6%, TRI Pointe Homes ( TPH), down 3.6%, TRC Companies ( TRR), down 3.4% and Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), down 2.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PulteGroup Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.