Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands fell $1.27 (-1.7%) to $74.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,772,169 shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,603,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.00-$75.29 after having opened the day at $75.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $75.66. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Orient-Express Hotels ( OEH), down 4.1%, Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), down 3.8%, Potbelly Corporation ( PBPB), down 3.7% and Bob Evans Farms ( BOBE), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yum Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.