Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Owens-Corning ( OC) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Owens-Corning fell $0.68 (-1.8%) to $37.87 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,063,139 shares of Owens-Corning exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,784,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $37.78-$38.46 after having opened the day at $38.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.55. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Intellicheck Mobilisa ( IDN), down 10.0%, Ideal Power ( IPWR), down 9.0%, Frontline ( FRO), down 5.8% and Innovative Solutions and Support ( ISSC), down 4.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Owens-Corning Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.