Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Coca-Cola ( KO) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola fell $0.54 (-1.3%) to $39.83 on average volume. Throughout the day, 17,969,076 shares of Coca-Cola exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 14,997,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $39.80-$40.40 after having opened the day at $40.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.37. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Cresud ( CRESY), down 4.7%, Amira Nature Foods ( ANFI), down 4.0%, Gruma S.A.B. de C.V ( GMK), down 3.3% and John B. Sanfilippo & Son ( JBSS), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.