Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cisco Systems ( CSCO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cisco Systems fell $0.34 (-1.6%) to $20.91 on average volume. Throughout the day, 60,841,741 shares of Cisco Systems exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 42,475,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.89-$21.30 after having opened the day at $21.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.25. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 22.2%, Qumu ( QUMU), down 4.4%, Crossroads Systems ( CRDS), down 4.0% and Hewlett-Packard ( HPQ), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cisco Systems Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.