Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. LyondellBasell Industries ( LYB) pushed the Chemicals industry lower today making it today's featured Chemicals laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, LyondellBasell Industries fell $1.41 (-1.8%) to $75.15 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,268,057 shares of LyondellBasell Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,313,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.51-$76.36 after having opened the day at $76.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.56. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that declined today were: Terra Nitrogen Company L.P ( TNH), down 7.0%, Synthesis Energy Sys ( SYMX), down 5.8%, Gevo ( GEVO), down 5.6% and Flexible Solutions International ( FSI), down 5.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full LyondellBasell Industries Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.