Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Toyota Motor ( TM) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Toyota Motor fell $1.51 (-1.2%) to $121.60 on average volume. Throughout the day, 456,656 shares of Toyota Motor exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 358,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $121.26-$122.42 after having opened the day at $122.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $123.11. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), down 4.6%, Fox Factory ( FOXF), down 2.4%, Tata Motors ( TTM), down 1.8% and SORL Auto Parts ( SORL), down 1.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Toyota Motor Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.