Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. EQT ( EQT) pushed the Utilities sector higher today making it today's featured utilities winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, EQT rose $2.50 (3.0%) to $86.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,900,505 shares of EQT exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,297,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $83.04-$86.22 after having opened the day at $83.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.52. Other companies within the Utilities sector that increased today were: GreenHunter Resources ( GRH), up 6.6%, Ocean Power Technologies ( OPTT), up 5.6%, China Hydroelectric Corporation ( CHC), up 5.2% and Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full EQT Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.