Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Digital Realty ( DLR) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Digital Realty rose $1.29 (2.9%) to $46.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,667,923 shares of Digital Realty exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,791,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $44.94-$46.65 after having opened the day at $45.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.00. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: Vestin Realty Mortgage II ( VRTB), up 10.2%, Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), up 5.5%, Icahn ( IEP), up 4.0% and LGI Homes ( LGIH), up 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Digital Realty Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.