Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NVR ( NVR) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, NVR rose $9.56 (1.0%) to $962.03 on light volume. Throughout the day, 22,421 shares of NVR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 34,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $946.52-$962.22 after having opened the day at $952.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $952.47. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: India Globalization Capital ( IGC), up 24.4%, Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), up 21.7%, Desarrolladora Homex SAB de CV ADR ( HXM), up 5.5% and Gafisa ( GFA), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NVR Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.