Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cooper Companies ( COO) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Cooper Companies rose $1.85 (1.4%) to $133.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 338,753 shares of Cooper Companies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 281,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $132.19-$135.00 after having opened the day at $135.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $131.88. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), up 18.0%, Dehaier Medical Systems ( DHRM), up 14.5%, Tandem Diabetes Care ( TNDM), up 8.4% and EnteroMedics ( ETRM), up 7.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Cooper Companies Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.