Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Novo Nordisk A/S ( NVO) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Novo Nordisk A/S rose $2.13 (1.2%) to $178.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 293,389 shares of Novo Nordisk A/S exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 287,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $177.64-$179.72 after having opened the day at $179.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $176.56. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Puma Biotechnology ( PBYI), up 68.2%, Receptos ( RCPT), up 21.8%, CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), up 18.0% and Oxford Immunotec Global ( OXFD), up 16.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Novo Nordisk A/S Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.