Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intel ( INTC) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, Intel rose $0.52 (2.2%) to $24.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 44,184,404 shares of Intel exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 32,483,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.75-$24.35 after having opened the day at $23.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.74. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Methode Electronics ( MEI), up 43.1%, Plug Power ( PLUG), up 42.5%, China Sunergy ( CSUN), up 12.1% and Avago Technologies ( AVGO), up 6.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Intel Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.