Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Infoblox ( BLOX) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Infoblox rose $2.29 (7.8%) to $31.68 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,026,296 shares of Infoblox exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,006,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $29.15-$31.80 after having opened the day at $29.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $29.39. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Shutterstock ( SSTK), up 7.2%, Korn/Ferry International ( KFY), up 6.4%, Document Security Systems ( DSS), up 5.7% and China Distance Education Holdings ( DL), up 5.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Infoblox Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.