Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BorgWarner ( BWA) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, BorgWarner rose $1.23 (1.2%) to $105.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 756,778 shares of BorgWarner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 684,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $103.63-$105.60 after having opened the day at $104.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $104.30. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Mattress Firm ( MFRM), up 13.6%, Ever-Glory International Group ( EVK), up 11.4%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 10.0% and AEP Industries ( AEPI), up 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full BorgWarner Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.