Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Jarden Corporation ( JAH) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Jarden Corporation rose $0.60 (1.1%) to $56.68 on light volume. Throughout the day, 725,618 shares of Jarden Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 996,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $55.55-$56.72 after having opened the day at $55.91 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $56.08. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Mattress Firm ( MFRM), up 13.6%, Entertainment Gaming Asia ( EGT), up 5.0%, Escalade ( ESCA), up 3.1% and Select Comfort Corporation ( SCSS), up 2.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Jarden Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.