Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. NetApp ( NTAP) pushed the Computer Hardware industry higher today making it today's featured computer hardware winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, NetApp rose $0.78 (1.9%) to $41.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,617,884 shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,794,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $40.57-$41.46 after having opened the day at $40.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $40.67. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that increased today were: Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), up 9.3%, Finisar Corporation ( FNSR), up 5.9%, Fusion-io ( FIO), up 3.7% and Overland Storage ( OVRL), up 2.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full NetApp Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.