Plantronics (NYSE:PLT) is excited to announce that its latest gaming product, RIG™ System, works with Sony’s new video game console, PlayStation® 4. Plantronics RIG Gaming System has been designed from the ground up for players looking for superior game audio and crystal clear chat, while keeping them connected to their smartphone music, notifications, apps and calls. With RIG, gamers can even keep their head in the game and answer the phone without hitting pause, with a one-touch toggle. RIG Features:
- Precision stereo headset offering exceptional audio quality traditionally only found in professional-grade products.
- An innovative mixer – the heart of the RIG system – seamlessly connects the virtual world and the real world. Find the perfect mix of game audio, voice chat and smartphone audio with twin sliders, and take a call with one touch.
- Interchangeable mics – the noise-cancelling boom blocks background noise for clear communication, and can be swapped out for the inline mic with mute and call control for music, chat or gaming on the go.
- Three EQ profiles – Pure, Intensify and Seismic – to let you feel the game and boost your music.
- Offering universal compatibility with PC/Mac, Xbox 360®, PS4™, PS3™, smartphones and tablets, RIG elegantly moves between computers, consoles and mobile devices without missing a beat.
Plantronics and RIG are trademarks or registered trademarks of Plantronics, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.