- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 16,800
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 173,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 393,888
Networking behemoth F5 Networks could catch the attention of activist investors in the backdrop of industry consolidation and potential growth concerns.
Wachtell Lipton and Wilson Sonsini have big third quarters in tech, while Jones Day's Daniel Mitz lands two large chip deals.
Larry Ellison broadly proclaims that Oracle's latest offerings mean Amazon's cloud lead is over, but a closer examination shows where his company really stands.