- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 16,800
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 173,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 393,888
Larry Ellison broadly proclaims that Oracle's latest offerings mean Amazon's cloud lead is over, but a closer examination shows where his company really stands.
Here's a technical look at how to trade some of the most active stocks on the market right now.
The cloud and IT services provider agrees to be acquired and taken private by Apollo Global for $4.3 billion.