- 4-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 16,800
- 12-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 173,000
- 24-Week # shares bought: 1,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 393,888
Optimism about the pro-growth policies of President Donald Trump, a real estate mogul and author of 'The Art of the Deal,' has boosted the M&A outlook for this year.
Networking behemoth F5 Networks could catch the attention of activist investors in the backdrop of industry consolidation and potential growth concerns.
Wachtell Lipton and Wilson Sonsini have big third quarters in tech, while Jones Day's Daniel Mitz lands two large chip deals.