- 4-Week # shares bought: 15,000
- 4-Week # shares sold: 6,500
- 12-Week # shares bought: 15,000
- 12-Week # shares sold: 6,500
- 24-Week # shares bought: 15,000
- 24-Week # shares sold: 6,500
Wall Street ends with modest gains with the Dow Jones Industrial Average leading the charge on strength in the financials sector.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average shakes off recent weakness to post modest gains as a financials stocks stage a slight rebound.
Stocks add to earlier gains Thursday as the financial sector makes a slight rebound after recent weakness.