- All accounts receive consolidated central billing statements – making it easy for organizations to track expenses.
- Domestic, dedicated cardmember service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Free online management reporting with ScoreBoard ( www.usbank.com/scoreboard).
- Optional, free rewards program: 1% cash back on all net purchases. A non-reward option is also available.
- Underwritten on the financial strength of the organization, no guarantor required.
- Line size based on the financial strength of the organization.
In October, U.S. Bank introduced another new specialty credit card: the U.S. Bank Visa Signature® Company credit card. Designed for companies with $1 million to $10 million in annual revenues, it offers unique advantages for businesses such as no personal guarantor and cash-back rewards.About U.S. BankMinneapolis-based U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB), with $361 billion in assets as of Sept. 30, 2013, is the parent company of U.S. Bank, the 5th largest commercial bank in the United States. The company operates 3,088 banking offices in 25 states and 4,937 ATMs and provides a comprehensive line of banking, brokerage, insurance, investment, mortgage, trust and payment services products to consumers, businesses and institutions. Visit U.S. Bancorp on the web at usbank.com.