- 50 pounds of fresh Louisiana shrimp
- A picture of the boss's family
- A plaster cast of a co-worker's hand
- A half-eaten box of candy
- Homemade laundry detergent
- Camouflage toilet paper
- A unicorn calendar
- Hula hoop
Wells Fargo shares were already suffering prior to the account creation scandal. William Smead of the Smead Value Fund, said the bank will bounce back from this one-two punch.
The activist investor has accumulated a 14.9% stake, which comes after the company formerly known as Tribune Publishing rejected a hostile bid made by USA Today publisher Gannett
Gannett (GCI) has reportedly increased its offer to acquire Los Angeles Times and Chicago Tribune owner Tronc (TRNC).