Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cardinal Health ( CAH) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Cardinal Health fell $1.53 (-2.4%) to $63.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,616,868 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,890,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.14-$64.93 after having opened the day at $64.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.73. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Spartan Stores ( SPTN), down 3.5%, Owens & Minor ( OMI), down 2.5%, Chindex International ( CHDX), down 2.2% and Rockwell Automation ( ROK), down 2.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.