Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tenaris ( TS) pushed the Metals & Mining industry lower today making it today's featured Metals & Mining laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.0%. By the end of trading, Tenaris fell $0.60 (-1.4%) to $43.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 861,276 shares of Tenaris exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 937,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $42.86-$43.38 after having opened the day at $43.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.80. Other companies within the Metals & Mining industry that declined today were: Minco Gold Corporation ( MGH), down 15.2%, Thompson Creek Metals Company ( TC), down 9.7%, China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 7.6% and Universal Stainless & Alloy Products ( USAP), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tenaris Ratings Report.
- Use our metals & mining section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.