Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Lennar Corporation ( LEN) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Lennar Corporation fell $0.79 (-2.2%) to $34.52 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,532,002 shares of Lennar Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,568,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $34.22-$35.31 after having opened the day at $35.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.31. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: US Ecology ( ECOL), down 4.1%, TRC Companies ( TRR), down 3.8%, Pure Cycle Corporation ( PCYO), down 3.1% and Guanwei Recycling ( GPRC), down 3.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Lennar Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.