Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation fell $1.05 (-1.3%) to $79.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,067,513 shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,260,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $79.44-$80.72 after having opened the day at $80.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.55. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Del Frisco's Restaurant Group ( DFRG), down 7.7%, Luby's ( LUB), down 6.2%, Bob Evans Farms ( BOBE), down 5.0% and Century Casinos ( CNTY), down 3.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.