Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. eBay ( EBAY) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, eBay fell $0.84 (-1.6%) to $51.09 on average volume. Throughout the day, 15,415,167 shares of eBay exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,960,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $50.51-$51.54 after having opened the day at $51.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.93. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Net Element International ( NETE), down 5.3%, Wix.com ( WIX), down 4.7%, CGI Group ( GIB), down 4.2% and HealthStream ( HSTM), down 4.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full eBay Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.