Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dover Corporation ( DOV) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Dover Corporation fell $1.02 (-1.1%) to $88.41 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,490,864 shares of Dover Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 854,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $88.22-$89.66 after having opened the day at $88.92 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $89.43. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), down 5.0%, China Ming Yang Wind Power Group ( MY), down 4.1%, China Yuchai International ( CYD), down 3.7% and LSI Industries ( LYTS), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Dover Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.