Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Medtronic ( MDT) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Medtronic fell $0.71 (-1.2%) to $56.93 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,441,460 shares of Medtronic exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,794,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.66-$58.02 after having opened the day at $57.27 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.64. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: BioTelemetry ( BEAT), down 19.9%, EnteroMedics ( ETRM), down 13.4%, Baxano Surgical ( BAXS), down 7.6% and BSD Medical Corporation ( BSDM), down 7.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Medtronic Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.