Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. SodaStream International ( SODA) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, SodaStream International fell $0.62 (-1.1%) to $55.14 on light volume. Throughout the day, 383,290 shares of SodaStream International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 829,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.00-$56.05 after having opened the day at $55.35 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $55.76. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Crumbs Bake Shop ( CRMB), down 11.1%, Origin Agritech ( SEED), down 5.1%, American Lorain ( ALN), down 4.6% and BRF ( BRFS), down 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full SodaStream International Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.