Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CME Group ( CME) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, CME Group fell $0.91 (-1.1%) to $80.06 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,516,417 shares of CME Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,593,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $79.32-$81.18 after having opened the day at $80.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $80.97. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Direxion Daily Gold Miners Bear 3X Shares ( DUST), down 8.9%, ProShs II:UlS Silver ( ZSL), down 6.6%, Cornerstone Strategic Value Fund ( CLM), down 6.5% and Cornerstone Total Return Fund ( CRF), down 4.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CME Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.