Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fusion-io ( FIO) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Fusion-io fell $0.16 (-1.7%) to $9.47 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,309,921 shares of Fusion-io exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,091,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $9.41-$9.71 after having opened the day at $9.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.63. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 20.2%, Teradata Corporation ( TDC), down 6.2%, Immersion Corporation ( IMMR), down 5.1% and Identive Group ( INVE), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fusion-io Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.