Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tesla Motors ( TSLA) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Tesla Motors fell $5.75 (-4.0%) to $138.95 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13,068,483 shares of Tesla Motors exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,782,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $137.13-$144.43 after having opened the day at $144.32 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $144.70. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), down 5.0%, Fuel Systems Solutions ( FSYS), down 4.1%, China Automotive Systems ( CAAS), down 2.6% and Superior Industries International ( SUP), down 1.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tesla Motors Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.