Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. HCP ( HCP) pushed the Real Estate industry higher today making it today's featured real estate winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, HCP rose $0.43 (1.2%) to $36.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,309,792 shares of HCP exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,793,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.67-$36.69 after having opened the day at $35.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.06. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that increased today were: BRE Properties ( BRE), up 10.8%, American Realty Investors ( ARL), up 6.8%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 5.7% and Rouse Properties ( RSE), up 5.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full HCP Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.