Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. KB Home ( KBH) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, KB Home rose $0.18 (1.1%) to $17.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,872,599 shares of KB Home exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,675,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.82-$17.40 after having opened the day at $16.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.08. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Industrial Services of America ( IDSA), up 19.0%, Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 16.4%, Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 9.8% and Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), up 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full KB Home Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.