Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. AGCO ( AGCO) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, AGCO rose $1.23 (2.1%) to $59.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,422,076 shares of AGCO exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,101,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $57.44-$59.17 after having opened the day at $57.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.77. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Ballard Power Systems ( BLDP), up 16.4%, Fuelcell Energy ( FCEL), up 9.8%, Hydrogenics Corporation ( HYGS), up 8.9% and ZBB Energy Corporation ( ZBB), up 7.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full AGCO Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.