Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Agilent Technologies ( A) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Agilent Technologies rose $0.65 (1.2%) to $53.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,409,224 shares of Agilent Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,727,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $52.72-$53.83 after having opened the day at $52.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.93. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Oculus Innovative ( OCLS), up 103.4%, CAS Medical Systems ( CASM), up 28.7%, Navidea Biopharmaceuticals ( NAVB), up 10.2% and Liberator Medical Holdings ( LBMH), up 10.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Agilent Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.