Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Sarepta Therapeutics ( SRPT) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Sarepta Therapeutics rose $0.50 (2.8%) to $18.70 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,443,157 shares of Sarepta Therapeutics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,124,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.00-$18.73 after having opened the day at $18.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.20. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Oculus Innovative ( OCLS), up 103.4%, Tonix Pharmaceuticals ( TNXP), up 30.1%, CAS Medical Systems ( CASM), up 28.7% and ARCA biopharma ( ABIO), up 25.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Sarepta Therapeutics Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.