Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. First Solar ( FSLR) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, First Solar rose $1.18 (2.0%) to $60.80 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,356,091 shares of First Solar exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5,311,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.12-$61.85 after having opened the day at $59.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.62. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Plug Power ( PLUG), up 60.6%, Amtech Systems ( ASYS), up 7.1%, Himax Technologies ( HIMX), up 6.5% and Wells-Gardner Electronic ( WGA), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full First Solar Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.