Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. ACADIA Pharmaceuticals ( ACAD) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.2%. By the end of trading, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals rose $0.41 (1.7%) to $24.29 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,307,055 shares of ACADIA Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,662,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $23.60-$24.86 after having opened the day at $23.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.88. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Tonix Pharmaceuticals ( TNXP), up 30.1%, ARCA biopharma ( ABIO), up 25.0%, Idera Pharmaceuticals ( IDRA), up 21.9% and Bind Therapeutics ( BIND), up 14.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.