Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Campbell Soup ( CPB) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Campbell Soup rose $1.23 (3.2%) to $40.04 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 6,800,926 shares of Campbell Soup exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,781,200 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $38.63-$40.31 after having opened the day at $38.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $38.81. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: G-III Apparel Group ( GIII), up 13.3%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), up 9.9%, Quantum Fuel Systems Technologies Worldwide ( QTWW), up 7.6% and Tianli Agritech ( OINK), up 6.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Campbell Soup Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.