- Waived baggage fee for first domestic checked bag for cardmember and up to eight traveling companions on the same itinerary.
- Enhanced airport experience including priority check-in, airport screening and boarding privileges, regardless of the class of service of the cardmember’s ticket.
- Earn two American Airlines AAdvantage® miles per $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases made with your Citi® Executive® / AAdvantage® World Elite MasterCard®.
- 10,000 AAdvantage® Elite Qualifying Miles (EQMs) after the first $40,000 in eligible net purchases made on the card within a calendar year.
- Expert Concierge Service available 24 hours a day to assist with dinner and travel reservations, gift purchases and more.
- No mileage cap on American Airlines AAdvantage® miles earned through purchases made with the card.
- When using the card around the world, enjoy global acceptance with chip technology and no foreign transaction fees on purchases.
About American AirlinesAmerican Airlines focuses on providing an exceptional travel experience across the globe, serving more than 270 airports in nearly 50 countries and territories. American’s fleet of nearly 900 aircraft fly an average of more than 3,500 daily flights worldwide from hubs in Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Miami and New York. American flies to nearly 100 international locations including important markets such as London, Madrid, Sao Paulo and Tokyo. With more than 500 new planes scheduled to join the fleet, including continued deliveries of the Boeing 737 family of aircraft and new additions such as the Boeing 777-300ER and the Airbus A320 family of aircraft, American is building toward the youngest and most modern fleet among major U.S. carriers. American's website, aa.com ®, provides customers with easy access to check and book fares, and personalized news, information and travel offers. American's AAdvantage ® program, voted Airline Program of the Year at the 2013 Freddie Awards, lets members earn miles for travel and everyday purchases and redeem miles for flights to almost 950 destinations worldwide, as well as flight upgrades, vacation packages, car rentals, hotel stays and other retail products. The airline also offers nearly 40 Admirals Club® locations worldwide providing comfort, convenience, and an environment with a full range of services making it easy for customers to stay productive without interruption. American is a founding member of the oneworld ® alliance, which brings together some of the best and biggest airlines in the world, including global brands like British Airways, Cathay Pacific, Iberia Airlines, Japan Airlines, LAN and Qantas. Together, its members serve nearly 900 destinations served by more than 10,000 daily flights to more than 150 countries. Connect with American on Twitter @AmericanAir or Facebook.com/AmericanAirlines. American Airlines, Inc. and American Eagle Airlines, Inc. are subsidiaries of AMR Corporation. AMR Corporation common stock trades under the symbol “AAMRQ” on the OTCQB marketplace, operated by OTC Markets Group. American Airlines, AAdvantage and Admirals Club are trademarks of American Airlines, Inc.
About CitiCiti, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Additional information may be found at www.citigroup.com | Twitter: @Citi | YouTube: www.youtube.com/citi | Blog: http://new.citi.com | Facebook: www.facebook.com/citi | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/citi