- 4-Week # shares sold: 72,700
- 12-Week # shares bought: 57
- 12-Week # shares sold: 142,700
- 24-Week # shares bought: 57
- 24-Week # shares sold: 144,290
Cisco is a potential buyer for the savvy cloud security company; other suitors reportedly include IBM and Juniper Networks.
Under pressure from Elliott, the cyber security products company hired Frank Quattrone's Qatalyst Partners to launch a strategic review, which is likely focused on a sale of the business.
Here's a look at major tech stories in the news.