- UNIS has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $21.2 million.
- UNIS has traded 9.3 million shares today.
- UNIS is down 7% today.
- UNIS was up 16.6% yesterday.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in UNIS with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for UNIS NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on UNIS: Unilife Corporation designs, develops, manufactures, and commercializes injectable drug delivery systems in the United States and internationally. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Unilife Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. The average volume for Unilife Corporation has been 1.6 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Unilife has a market cap of $447.2 million and is part of the health care sector and health services industry. The stock has a beta of 0.82 and a short float of 19.2% with 3.74 days to cover. Shares are up 96% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Unilife Corporation as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been an overall disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Return on equity has greatly decreased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of major weakness within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry and the overall market, UNILIFE CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- UNILIFE CORP has improved earnings per share by 25.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. Stable earnings per share over the past year indicate the company has sound management over its earnings and share float. However, the consensus estimates suggest that there will be an upward trend in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, UNILIFE CORP reported poor results of -$0.78 versus -$0.77 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings (-$0.33 versus -$0.78).
- Despite currently having a low debt-to-equity ratio of 0.56, it is higher than that of the industry average, inferring that management of debt levels may need to be evaluated further. Despite the fact that UNIS's debt-to-equity ratio is mixed in its results, the company's quick ratio of 1.71 is high and demonstrates strong liquidity.
- The gross profit margin for UNILIFE CORP is currently very high, coming in at 100.00%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Regardless of the strong results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of -352.80% is in-line with the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to -$9.41 million or 10.01% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, UNILIFE CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -50.64%.
- You can view the full Unilife Corporation Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.