- GIII has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $8.9 million.
- GIII has traded 261,662 shares today.
- GIII is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in GIII with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for GIII NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on GIII: G-III Apparel Group Ltd. designs, manufactures, and markets women's and men's apparel primarily in the United States. GIII has a PE ratio of 20.1. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate G-III Apparel Group a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for G-III Apparel Group has been 121,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. G-III Apparel Group has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 2.31 and a short float of 8.3% with 8.17 days to cover. Shares are up 68% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates G-III Apparel Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 7.0%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.9%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 142.85% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 59.89% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, GIII should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- G-III APPAREL GROUP LTD reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, G-III APPAREL GROUP LTD increased its bottom line by earning $2.80 versus $2.46 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($3.28 versus $2.80).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Textiles, Apparel & Luxury Goods industry. The net income increased by 163.9% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $1.36 million to $3.59 million.
- You can view the full G-III Apparel Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.