- ACMP has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $19.7 million.
- ACMP traded 39,440 shares today in the pre-market hours as of 8:02 AM, representing 10.3% of its average daily volume.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ACMP with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ACMP NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ACMP: Access Midstream Partners, L.P. owns, operates, develops, and acquires natural gas, natural gas liquids and oil gathering systems, and other midstream energy assets in the United States. It focuses on natural gas and natural gas liquids gathering operations. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 3.8%. ACMP has a PE ratio of 86.4. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Access Midstream Partners a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. The average volume for Access Midstream Partners has been 344,300 shares per day over the past 30 days. Access Midstream has a market cap of $9.9 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. The stock has a beta of 0.37 and a short float of 1.4% with 2.52 days to cover. Shares are up 67.5% year-to-date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Access Midstream Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- ACMP's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 5.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 67.2%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry. The net income increased by 55.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $50.23 million to $78.22 million.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $140.43 million or 32.13% when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 1.02%.
- The gross profit margin for ACCESS MIDSTREAM PARTNERS LP is rather high; currently it is at 67.99%. Regardless of ACMP's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ACMP's net profit margin of 29.97% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Compared to its closing price of one year ago, ACMP's share price has jumped by 59.41%, exceeding the performance of the broader market during that same time frame. We feel that the stock's sharp appreciation over the last year has driven it to a price level which is now somewhat expensive compared to the rest of its industry. The other strengths this company shows, however, justify the higher price levels.
- You can view the full Access Midstream Partners Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.